Bond Project Manager, Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
The new Bond Project Managers will have the opportunity to leave a lasting impact upon the Hayward area by providing improvements for our parks, parkways, trails, and wide-range of facilities. The District is seeking highly motivated, innovative, and skilled individuals to assist in the planning, design and construction of capital improvements. The Bond Project Managers report directly to the Capital Planning and Development Director. The successful candidate will bring:
• A minimum of three years of increasingly responsible technical and professional work experience in project management
• A passion to create memorable places that improve the communities they serve
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to solve problems, overcome challenges, and respond effectively to changing priorities.
A BA/BS degree in architecture, landscape architecture, engineering, planning, construction management, or related field is required. California registration as a professional architect, landscape architect or engineer is desired. Learn more here.
Management Analyst Position, Management Partners
Management Partners is seeking an aspiring local government professional to work in our western regional office based in San Jose, California. We are looking for a candidate who desires broad experience in an entry-level position. Bachelor’s degree required with a master’s degree in public administration or related field preferred. Experience with local government is a plus. Must be energetic, adaptable, have good writing, analytical, and computer skills, and be willing to travel to serve clients and support projects throughout the western region. Salary DOQ. EOE/AA.
Under the direction of a project manager, typical assignments may include:
• Gathering data from the budgets and websites of local government
• Analyzing and summarizing financial, comparison and survey data
• Preparing graphs and charts
• Conducting best practice research
• Direct contact with program managers and clients
• Client and/or subject matter expert interviews
• Drafting reports
Applicants should have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and internet navigation. Experience with PowerPoint, Prezi, Survey Monkey and Visio is preferred. Familiarity with local government organizations (cities and counties) is desirable as is experience working in local government.
Apply immediately by sending resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, Management Partners is always interested in hearing from qualified individuals who are devoted to public service innovation. If you would like to contact us, you may email a résumé and cover letter to us. Thank you for your interest.