Whether it’s short-term staffing to cover a vacancy or a complex issue needing careful project management, Management Partners has a team of experienced professionals ready to help. We offer expertise in many disciplines:
- Executive management
- Human resources
- Community and economic development
- Public works
- Fleet management
- Parks and recreation
The Management Partners Advantage:
- We have skilled public-sector professionals who can take a project from start to finish.
- Our team has expertise and capacity for complicated critical projects.
- Our associates are employees of our firm with experience working on multiple projects.
- We have former city managers, assistant city managers, department directors from all disciplines, and senior-level managers with operational experience.
Project management examples:
- Requests for proposals processes
- Economic development projects
- Land use planning
- Fund analysis, financial forecasting and budget development
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR)
- Capital projects
- Policies and procedure development
- Personnel investigations
- Executive coaching
- Organization assessment and development
How It Works
From initial inquiry through completion of the engagement, our process puts your needs front and center.
1. First we learn about the agency’s requirements and expectations, including project details, expertise needed, and timelines.
2. Next we discuss the specific project needs with the agency and our lead consultant who will serve in the project management role.
3. Management Partners has the business infrastructure for contracting, invoicing, insurance and other requirements to take care of those aspects of our relationship with the agency.
4. Throughout the engagement, we maintain ongoing communication with both the client and our team.
5. When the work is over, we evaluate the engagement by asking for feedback about our work and our ability to meet the client’s needs.
For information about our project management and short-term staffing services, please contact Jan Perkins, Vice President at email@example.com.